An Introduction
Hey Y'all!
I'm Natalie, you can call me Nat! I love music more than anything! My whole family is pretty into music and we tend to sing at our house a LOT. Since I was 13, I really love to writing and performing songs. My favorite artists (at this moment-because it changes almost every day) are Maggie Rogers and Adele. I mostly listen to ballad-style music, but I'm not tied down to one genre and I generally like most music (except screamo, I haven't really been able to get into that). I love to hear other people's favorite songs/artists because it helps me broaden my current music library! I'm excited for this class and what I'm going to learn from it!
Here's a picture of Adele from a concert and the album cover of my favorite Maggie Rogers album 'Heard It in a Past Life'

Hi Nat! Hopefully this class will expose you to some new styles you will enjoy!
ReplyDelete